Hello lovely listeners!
We are back in your ears on this fine autumn morning (apologies for the lateness of this), with our new Ten Minute Tuesdays, where we get straight into a deep dive episode.
Obviously in our true Aimee + Kat fashion, we couldn’t keep to the ten minute mark, but we feel there is a lot to discuss with anger.
We answer the following questions:
– What is the function of anger?
– How anger acts as a coping mechanism
– The difference between anger vs aggression
– Are some of us more vulnerable than others to experiencing anger?
– When does anger become a problem?
– What to do when you feel angry + strategies that may help to manage this powerful emotion.
We hope you enjoy,
Aimee + Kat
The Psychology Sisters Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/thepsychologysisters/?hl=en
The Psych Collaborative website:
The Psych Collaborative instagram
n.b this episode is for informational purposes only and does not replace personalised psychological advice.
Lifeline: 13 11 14